logo
down
shadow

Why would a t-sql query that was previously working and hasn't been changed, no longer return any rows?


Why would a t-sql query that was previously working and hasn't been changed, no longer return any rows?

By : Suzan Mest Butterwor
Date : January 10 2021, 01:49 PM
I hope this helps . If it's the exact same query, then it has to be either the data or the database that is being queried that have changed unless you have some sort of temporal/transient filtering in your query, such as filtering on a date range with GETDATE.
So I'd check the following things in order:
code :


Share : facebook icon twitter icon
In Vb.Net How to know if the file hasnt been changed for x seconds?

In Vb.Net How to know if the file hasnt been changed for x seconds?


By : user2179199
Date : March 29 2020, 07:55 AM
Does that help Investigate the FileSystemWatcher class. You should be able to keep track of the last time something changed, then use a timer to continuously check the difference in time.
My previously working HTAccess no longer works

My previously working HTAccess no longer works


By : popatai
Date : March 29 2020, 07:55 AM
help you fix your problem Your issue is that those too line will redirect everything starting with ftp (including ftp.php and this will create an infinite loop)
code :
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/?ftp
RewriteRule ^?(.*)$ /ftp.php?dir=$1 [PT,L,QSA]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/?ftp
RewriteRule ^/?(.*)$ /ftp.php?dir=$1 [PT,L,QSA]
Previously working Java servlet now no longer working after 'Clean' - Tomcat v7.0 and Eclipse

Previously working Java servlet now no longer working after 'Clean' - Tomcat v7.0 and Eclipse


By : programfanny
Date : March 29 2020, 07:55 AM
hope this fix your issue Not sure if you are still having trouble but sometimes just cleaning wont help. I remove webapp from Tomcat eclipse (right click on Tomcat and do 'Add or Remove'), clean it and add it back. Let us know if this helps.
MySQL query to return what has not been signed in a table no longer working

MySQL query to return what has not been signed in a table no longer working


By : SETI_explorer
Date : March 29 2020, 07:55 AM
I wish this help you Note that RIGHT JOINs tend to be regarded as less intuitive than LEFT JOINs. It's for this reason, I think, that LEFT JOINs dominate...
code :
 CREATE TABLE policy(policy_name VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL UNIQUE,policy_id VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY);

 INSERT INTO policy VALUES
 ('Adverse Weather Conditions','Adverse_Weather_Conditionsv1'),
 ('Bank Holiday Policy','Bank_Holiday_Policyv1'),
 ('Breaks','Breaksv2'),
 ('Collections Policy','Collections_Policyv1'),
 ('Company Car Share Policy','Company_Car_Share_Policyv1'),
 ('Smoking Policy','Smoking_Policyv2'),
 ('Whistleblowing Policy','Whistleblowing_Policyv1');

 CREATE TABLE user_policy(username VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,policy_id VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY(username,policy_id));

 INSERT INTO user_policy VALUES
 ('Jbyrne','Adverse_Weather_Conditionsv1'),
 ('Jbyrne','Whistleblowing_Policyv1'),
 ('Barrowc','Company_Car_Share_Policyv1'),
 ('Barrowc','Bank_Holiday_Policyv1');

 SELECT p.*
   FROM policy p
   LEFT
   JOIN user_policy up
     ON up.policy_id = p.policy_id
    AND up.username = 'Jbyrne'
  WHERE up.username IS NULL;

 +--------------------------+----------------------------+
 | policy_name              | policy_id                  |
 +--------------------------+----------------------------+
 | Bank Holiday Policy      | Bank_Holiday_Policyv1      |
 | Breaks                   | Breaksv2                   |
 | Collections Policy       | Collections_Policyv1       |
 | Company Car Share Policy | Company_Car_Share_Policyv1 |
 | Smoking Policy           | Smoking_Policyv2           |
 +--------------------------+----------------------------+
the dates return changed from the sql query while the correct rows are selected

the dates return changed from the sql query while the correct rows are selected


By : MrMK
Date : March 29 2020, 07:55 AM
should help you out I have solved the issue. The problem was never in the dates. the problem was the asterix * in the SELECT statement. That occured to me that in some tables the names of the columns could be the same. And it was the case. So on the way to result rows the data from the column date_added in order table was overritten by the date_added column in customer. When I specified the columns along with the alias of the tables I got the right data.
So first the query was like
Related Posts Related Posts :
shadow
Privacy Policy - Terms - Contact Us © 35dp-dentalpractice.co.uk